Your primary responsibility will be to provide advanced primary and/or specialty nursing care to patients in our facility. Duties will include but are not limited to, performing physical exams, recording patient medical histories, creating patient care plans, and administering diagnostic tests. You will also be administering medicines and treatments, as well as observing the patient’s response to such treatments.
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Help provide primary care to patients.
- Perform physical exams and patient observations.
- Record patient medical histories and symptoms.
- Create patient care plans and contribute to existing plans.
- Order, administer and analyze diagnostic tests.
- Monitor and operate medical equipment.
- Diagnose health issues.
- Detect changes in a patient’s health and change treatment plans as necessary.
- Administer medicines and treatments.
- Evaluate responses to treatments and medications.
- Consult with healthcare professionals.
- Train patients and families on managing illnesses or injuries and disease prevention.
- Charts updated and signed off on a daily basis.
- Other duties as assigned.